Monday, April 9, 2007

Brilliant

From: kbloemer@maryville.edu
Subject:
Date: January 15, 2007 9:51:14 PM CST


I feel honored to have been taught bio and zooology by Mr. Coate. I was frightened at first, as I am sure most freshman were, when I registered to take his bio class because I knew he was a brilliant teacher whom pushed his students to do their very best. After taking his classes I relized that Mr. Coate is an extremely clever man that truly cares about his students. Personally, as a college student I feel that the most important life tool Mr. Coate has taught me is the ability to study/properly prepare my self for college exams. Mr. Coate will always be remembered as an outstanding teacher who has truly touched the hearts of all his students.
Sincerely,
Krista Bloemer

No comments: